Big Changes at Bec's Table




Finally my new web/blog site is up and running.  We have been trying to create a space where you can pick up recipes, hints and class details all in the one spot rather than flipping backward and forward from my blog to my web site. I think we have pretty much sorted it. We’ve even made a place where you can check out classes and book straight in, anytime of the day or night without fear of disturbing me.  

You can now find us at becs-table.com.au.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

On the same note, about the fear of disturbing me, I have had lots of people in the past call and ask if they can pop round to my cooking school to pick up something from my little shop. I constantly hear “I was worried that I might disturb you”.  Well worry no more.  I am going to open our cooking school every Monday from midday till 7pm at night.  I hope this helps.  So why not pop in any Monday for a cuppa, I will be recipe testing so maybe there will be some yummy treats to share as well. J




Comments

Popular Posts