Who jinxed me

Alright someone on Monday said it wouldn't be finished, not sure who that was but you jinxed me.  LOL not really.  Ok, so my kitchen isn't finished.  It seems they've made the Ceasar stone the wrong size.   But on a brighter note, I've finished fitting all the shelves in my butler's pantry so the kids can eat all our food.  What!!!!! 

Just kidding eat what you want Shanice.  It will make room for a big shop when I get back.  LOL


So this is as far as we got.  The butler's pantry has the sink fitted for now, but it's wrong.  They'll fix it when we get back.  Then Atilla the Tiler can come and finish it off.  Yippeeee.

Now see what it looks like now Abe and Shanice, all my friends see it as well, so it better look the same when we get back.  heheheeeee

Comments

  1. It wasn't me I promise, I'm the gullible one in the group

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message if you like. ;-)

Popular Posts