Wayne and Bec's Awesome Adventure (with Kym, Richard, Carol and Peter. LOL)

Two more sleeps till we hit the tarmac.  A few of you have asked to send photos etc of our Awesome adventure.   So this very first post is to make sure everything is working ok.   I know some of you may not be interested but if I send to one it would be rude not to send to all.  If you don't want to see them I really understand just unsubscribe.  If you're having trouble chatting back or seeing anything let me know.

I packed my bags a week ago, no I can't lie it was two weeks ago.  I'm not excited, oh maybe I am.
You know I start feeling a bit sick as we move closer to the departure date, that hasn't happened yet so I'm thankful.  I'm thinking it might hit me on Saturday Morning when I know Today is the DAY.

I think it's because we've not been on too many holidays.  I know of people that go somewhere every year but us, on average its got to be about once every 10 years.  Yeah, that's right we've had 5 holidays ever Wayne McLeod What Are We Doing?.  We've had a few long weekends usually to a winery area hic.  That's all sorts of fun. This time we're going to a winery area in another country.  WOOOOT.

If you don't hear from me much you can probably guess why.


Oh here are some photos I said I would show you.  Using them to see if this all works.



Comments

  1. Woo hoo! Not long now; I fear you may find the amenities on the boat somewhat lacking. BU-UT! The ingredients will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message if you like. ;-)

Popular Posts